Contact Me
Google
 
Web peacebella.blogspot.com

Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine's Day Flowers



This is a close-up view of the miniature rose along the corridor, outside our house. This is a good month where all the roses blossom again. Looking at the photographs below, you can see rose buds and more roses are going to be seen in another few days to weeks. This is going to be a good time for Valentine's Day. My father loves red roses while my mother loves yellow roses. Both these roses are blossoming beautifully each day.





My parents are always so excited when they see their flowers blossomed, especially my mother. She loves this yellow rose so much(picture below). Four years ago, my mother gave my brother a blue-coloured Forever Friends Bear for Valentine's Day. She gave me a pink-coloured Forever Friends Bear and she gave my father a Graduate Forever Friends Bear. Who says Valentine's Day is only for lovers?



Valentine's Day is a time for people to express their love for each other. Most guys would give flowers to the ladies they love. The most common Valentine's day flowers are roses, especially red roses. There are so many varieties and colours of roses. However, who says Valentine's day must give roses? There are lots of varieties and choices of flowers at Valentine flowers in Toronto which anyone can easily browse and shop for their favourite bouquet of flowers for their loved ones. Before Valentine's Day, I hope to present this bouquet of tulips which I had found at
Toronto flowers delivery and I would like to present them to you, wishing everybody a Happy Valentine's Day on 14th February 2008.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home